There’s a lot of things that you can do to succeed in a job interview. Today we will talk about one of them: doing your homework and Researching the Company. You should know as much as possible about the company before your interview.
1. In order for you to be a good fit for the position, you will need to know how to articulate and build on the company’s vision, letting them know how your skills, knowledge, and values match with theirs.
2. It demonstrates your enthusiasm and interest
• Visit the company’s website (especially the “About us” section)
• Visit the company’s LinkedIn page and activities
• Google the company and find out the latest news about them
• Research about their competitors
To show that you have done you research, ask the interviewer something about the company. For Example: “I noticed that this company provides programs about Inclusion & Diversity —can you explain me how it works?” This will show that you’ve done your homework and you're interested in learning more.